The integrated forest management program whose objective is to support forest users to develop a set of actions that allow the identification, analysis and implementation of the most optimal and sustainable management options in forest landscapes. Through this program we seek:
- Find ways and tools to improve the governance of forest landscapes
- Improve the capacities and means for sustainable forest harvesting by forest users
- Increase the resilience of forest users to climate change.
Projects under implementation:
- Green Livelihoods Alliance
- Living Landscapes Program
- Low-impact logging techniques